Hello My handsome and beautiful readers, here is another relationship expert tips brought to your screen today.
It’s good to check in with yourself from time to time to see how you’re feeling about your relationship. The questions below focus on romantic and sexual relationships, but they can apply to other kinds of relationships, too. After you’ve asked yourself these questions, it could be helpful to answer them again from your partner’s perspective.
Here are 10 ways to know
1. Does your partner listen to and respect your ideas?
2. Does your partner give you space to spend time with your friends and family?
3. Do you have fun spending time together?
4. Do you feel comfortable telling your partner when something they do upsets you?
5. Do you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts and feelings?
6. Can you tell your partner what you like sexually?
7.Does your partner make an effort to get along with your friends and family?
8. Is your partner proud of your accomplishments and successes?
9. Does your partner respect your differences
10. Can you talk to your partner about birth control and/or safer sex?
Relationships can be complicated, but if you answered “yes” to all of these questions, there’s a good chance you’re in a healthy relationship. If you answered “no” to two or more questions, you might be in an unhealthy relationship.
‘Note’ ALWAYS TREAT YOUR PARTNER WITH CARE BECAUSE THERE IS A SAYING THAT SAYS,
“YOU DON’T KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT”